609 5th Avenue
609 5th Avenue New York NY 10017
609 5th Avenue
Manhattan, New York CityAdresse
Finding Midtown East Office Space
Under the gaze of Rockefeller Center, our shared office in Midtown East sets you up for success. Twelve floors of this 13-story building are dedicated to WeWork, featuring art-filled lounges, airy conference rooms, and sleek private offices. Commuting is simple with onsite bike storage and the B, D, F, M, E, 4, 5, 6, 7 trains nearby; if you’re coming from out of town, Grand Central Station is also within walking distance. After work, head to Ralph Lauren’s historic Polo Bar for a meal with the team, or impress clients with a Broadway play in true New York fashion. Ready to start your next chapter in this iconic business hub? Join our Rockefeller Center coworking space today.
- Bemanning på stedet
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Vårt renholdspersonale vedlikeholder fellesarealer, møterom og privatkontorer døgnet rundt.
- Disse lydtette alkovene er komfortable rom for private samtaler og videochat.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Koble deg på Ethernet-tilkoblingen eller sikret Wi-Fi, som inkluderer IT-støtte og funksjonalitet for gjesteregistrering.
- Mikrobrent kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.