27-01 Queens Plaza N
27-01 Queens Plaza N Long Island City NY 11101
27-01 Queens Plaza N
Queens, New York CityAdresse
Bring Your Business to Long Island City
Stake your claim in New York City’s fastest-growing community. Bringing together creators from a variety of industries, WeWork Queens Plaza features two floors of prime office space in a neighborhood known for its industrial roots. Formerly a hub for factories and manufacturing plants, Long Island City is now a hybrid hotbed of art and business. JetBlue’s corporate headquarters is nearby, while Silvercup Studios—a NYC staple for film and television production—shoots just down the street. For those seeking cultural inspiration, MoMA PS1 and Museum of the Moving Image offer nearby access to the arts. Ample transportation options—including the E, F, M, R, N, W, 7, and G trains, the Q30, Q60, and Q101 buses, and the East River Ferry—put the entire city within reach. Build your business in a booming borough at WeWork Queens Plaza.
Hva vil det koste?
- Bemanning på stedet
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Vårt renholdspersonale vedlikeholder fellesarealer, møterom og privatkontorer døgnet rundt.
- Disse lydtette alkovene er komfortable rom for private samtaler og videochat.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Koble deg på Ethernet-tilkoblingen eller sikret Wi-Fi, som inkluderer IT-støtte og funksjonalitet for gjesteregistrering.
- Mikrobrent kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Explore Our Queensboro Plaza Office Space
Originally constructed in 1911 as the Brewster Building, the now 700,000 square-foot office building was once an assembly plant for Brewster and Rolls Royce, producing horse-drawn carriages, automobiles, and World War II aircraft. We’ve kept the hard-working spirit of the spot while upgrading the specs. The office features lightning-fast WiFi, eye-catching conference rooms, and easily-accessible printing stations. But what makes the environment special is the collaborative and vibrant vibe that flows through the space. Set your team up for success at WeWork Queens Plaza.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.