609 Greenwich Street
Manhattan, New York CityAddress
Finding Coworking Space in the West Village
Located blocks from the Hudson River, our office space in the West Village is ideally situated for both established companies and budding entrepreneurs. We’ve revamped two floors of the nine-story building into beautifully designed conference rooms, communal space, and private offices. This converted warehouse is spacious and filled with natural light, perfect for impressing guests and keeping your team energized throughout the day. Need a break between meetings? Take a walk through the surrounding cobblestone streets and find inspiration in the history of artists, authors, and poets who’ve called West Village their home. Commuting is a breeze with a handful of parking lots nearby and a Citi Bike station on the next block. The building is also close to the 1, 2 trains, and a five-minute walk from the New Jersey PATH train. Discover a workspace that meets your needs at WeWork.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.