Studio Square Astoria Office Space
3537 36th St
Queens, New York City Address
Our office space in Studio Square occupies four floors of an industrial-style building in a happening Queens neighborhood. There’s always something going down in this cool part of Astoria, usually revolving around fashion, food, film, or some combination of the three. The historic Kaufman Astoria Studios and the Museum of the Moving Image are just down the block. For dining, grab a quick bite from Il Bambino or another of the neighborhood’s stellar eateries. The N and Q trains stop along the elevated tracks at 36th Avenue, and E, M, and R trains at 36th Street. If you’re looking for a space where your team can truly settle in, head to WeWork Studio Square.
What will it cost?
3537 36th Street Astoria NY 11106
- 36th Street: R, M. 36th Ave: N, Q, R
- PV Parking on Steinway (starting at $250/month)
- Long Island Expressway, Brooklyn Queens Expressway
- Northern BI/34th; St. Northern BI/36st
- Storage available
- Ferry stop at the Long Island City Pier
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
Why WeWork Studio Square for Astoria Office Space
Built in the 1900s, our building at WeWork Studio Square was originally used for large-scale events, including wedding receptions. Now, we’ve transformed the space into a shared workspace dream, filled with one-of-a-kind amenities, private offices, and plenty of perks. This space features a piano room and huge garage doors that roll up to give access to a sunny patio that overlooks the Beer Garden below. Between these amenities, the inspiring custom art throughout, and our vibrant community, there’s plenty to love. WeWork Studio Square leaves nothing to be desired.
Events at 3537 36th St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Financial Vision BoardingAugust 23rd, 6:30PM - 8:30PM
- Spring Clean Retreat: Inside, Outside, & Underneath + Giveaway!May 1st, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Women's Distinction Awards CeremonyMarch 29th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- 7 Steps to Becoming Wonder WomanMarch 20th, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
- Thinking About Selling Your Home?March 14th,12:30PM - 3:30PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.