Penn Station Office Space
315 W 36th St
Manhattan, New York City Address
If you have places to go, this New York office space gives you access to one of the city’s busiest transit hubs. Penn Station is the terminal for Amtrak and New Jersey Transits trains, of course, so it’s a magnet for commuters. You also can step onto the A, C, E, 1, 2, and 3 trains traveling up and down the island. Add in nearby parking garages and proximity to the Lincoln Tunnel, and you have an unbeatable location. But these eight levels of coworking space in a 17-story Art Deco building are also beautiful, with lots of original art (especially the colorful mural by artist Jason Woodside). The members here, who cover every type of business but lean toward the tech fields, gravitate to the expansive common area on the 10th floor when they are looking to chat with clients or huddle with their team. It’s a dog-friendly space, so bring along your four-legged friend. Madison Square Garden is nearby, meaning you have don’t have to go far to enjoy a game with the Knicks or the Rangers. Big-name musicians also play here, as well as nearby Hammerstein Ballroom. For an office space that’s in the middle of it all, head to Penn Station.
What will it cost?
315 W 36th Street New York NY 10018
- A, C, E, 1, 2, 3, N, Q, R, B, D, F, M
- Metered parking ($3.50/hr) and parking lots (about $30/hr)
- West Side Highway
- M34, M20, M11, M7
- There is a CitiBike station on 34th and 8th and also 38th and Broadway
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
Events at 315 W 36th St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Little Kids Rock Holiday PartyDecember 14th, 3:00PM - 6:00PM
- CUNY Tech Prep and SheBuilds Black welcomes Audible Tech: Surviving the Technical InterviewDecember 11th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Brunch and Learn w/ Discovery InternsDecember 5th,10:00AM - 12:00PM
- Melanie's Farewell PartyNovember 30th, 4:00PM - 6:00PM
- Brooklyn Gin Happy HourNovember 29th, 4:30PM - 5:30PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.