214 W 29th St
214 W 29th Street New York NY 10001
View on map
Shared Office Space in Chelsea
Spanning seven floors of a modernized building constructed in the 1920s, you’ll fall in love with the architecture of WeWork’s shared office space in Chelsea—and you’ll stay for the unbeatable location and world-class amenities. Buzzing with cross-sector innovation, our diverse coworking environment offers something for everyone, whether you’re looking to launch your business or grow your existing team. Commuting is easy with 1, 2, N, Q, R, W, 3 and PATH train connections just a few blocks away. After hours, impress your clients with dinner at The Pennsy Food Hall or toast team milestones with drinks at American Whiskey. Schedule a visit today to reimagine your workday.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.