175 Varick St
Manhattan, New York CityAddress
Finding SoHo Office Space
The community working out of these seven floors of SoHo office space is full of diversity and eager to shake up the status quo. Once called the Printing District, this part of SoHo is now home to media and advertising companies, digital innovators, tech startups, and more. Hudson and Varick streets are lined with tasty restaurants, and you’re minutes away from Houston Hall for after-work drinks. The Houston Street station for the 1 is a block north, and three blocks southeast is the Spring Street C and E station. When you need easily-accessible office space that’s suited for a wide range of motivated companies, consider WeWork SoHo West.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Your Best Desk is at WeWork SoHo West
What was once a simple loading dock is now the impressive entrance of our one-of-a-kind New York office space, aka WeWork SoHo West. We’ve transformed the space but kept all the good stuff, adding a tremendous terrace where the huge bay doors are often thrown open to catch the breeze. There’s never a quiet day here, as collaboration is typical in each of the industrial-style common areas. The location includes unique amenities like a 24-person screening room, bike storage, an event space, and a new mothers’ room. Plus, you can bring your best friend to work—we’re dog-friendly. Snag a desk in SoHo where the coffee never runs dry and the space inspires you to create and connect. Join us today at WeWork SoHo West.
- Screening Room
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Event space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.