149 Madison Ave New York NY 10016
Manhattan, New York CityAddress
Find NoMad Office Space at 149 Madison Avenue
Under the gaze of the Empire State Building, WeWork’s coworking space at 149 Madison Avenue is the place to be. Eleven floors in this 12-story tower are dedicated to WeWork, boasting collaborative lounge areas, unique conference rooms, and sleek private offices. Commuting is a breeze with the PATH, several bus routes, and the 6, D, B, Q, and R subway lines nearby. Need a break between meetings? Catch some sun in Madison Square Park, or treat the team to lunch at one of the many restaurants nearby. Whether you’re in technology, business services, retail, or the arts, WeWork’s coworking space at 149 Madison Avenue provides the space and community you need to succeed. Schedule a visit today.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.