120 E 23rd St
Manhattan, New York CityAddress
Finding an Office Near Madison Square Park
Occupying two levels of a handsome 12-story building between two of the city’s prettiest parks—Gramercy Square and Madison Square—our Gramercy office space is a sweet spot. Just half a block from the 6 and two blocks from the N, Q, and R lines, your commute is lightning fast. Many of the members here, though, including representatives from PR, marketing, and media companies, actually live nearby. For that lunchtime grab-and-go, Shake Shack’s original outpost is a favorite. To impress clients, Eataly is a bit more upscale and also close to home. The bar scene is unbeatable, with favorites like Live Bait, The Globe, and Ampersand within easy walking distance. For a happening place to base your business, head to WeWork Gramercy.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Úklidové služby
- Naše úklidová četa nepřetržitě udržuje společné prostory, zasedací místnosti a privátní kanceláře v dokonalé čistotě.
- High Speed Internet
- Připojte se k pevné ethernetové síti nebo k zabezpečené síti Wi-Fi s podporou IT a funkcí přihlášení hosta.
- Pracovníci pracoviště
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Telefonní budky
- Tyto zvukotěsné kabinky jsou příjemným útočištěm pro soukromé hovory a videochaty.
- Konferenční místnosti
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Káva z mikropražírny
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
Why WeWork Gramercy Is Such Unique Office Space
Built in 1914, this legacy building served as a solid foundation for our coworking space. We updated the classics with bright lounges, well-equipped conference rooms, and a professional-yet-laid-back vibe. Light finishes and furniture rich in color and texture liven up the space and energize our community. A hand-drawn bookcase mural on the main common floor welcomes guests in classic WeWork fashion. Beyond the signature WeWork amenities like onsite staff, weekly events, and private phone booths, we’ve added a new mothers’ room to help support an empowered workforce. At WeWork Gramercy, discover a place where your business fits right in.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.