115 W 18th St 2nd Floor New York NY 10011
View on map
Coworking Space in Chelsea
In a loft-like building, this striking New York coworking hub has everything you’re looking for: flexible work areas, soaring ceilings, and rows of immense windows that let in plenty of sunshine. Two floors of the six-story New York office space are reserved for members, who run the gamut from clothing companies to wine experts, but focus largely on tech, media, and nonprofit organizations.
There’s an array of conference rooms, but the shared spaces are smartly arranged so that you can meet with colleagues or get to know new clients in lots of tucked away spaces. The second floor common area is the building’s nerve center: dozens of meetings take place here every day, and in the evening there’s almost always a workshop or cocktail gathering.
There are parking lots on this street and neighboring streets, and the 1, 4, 5, 6, N, Q, R, and L lines are a short walk away. Telegraphe Café, downstairs in the same building, can’t be beat for a quick lunch. For a convenient location and lots of amenities, head to this New York coworking space.
What will it cost?
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.