Coworking Space 42nd Street
205 E 42nd St
Manhattan, New York City Address
Located just blocks from Grand Central Station, our 42nd Street office space is home to hundreds of companies, from financial advisors to PR firms to nonprofit agencies. Occupying seven levels of an Art Deco building, this Midtown Manhattan coworking space is great for commuters. A variety of buses stop right out front, and two blocks away are the 4, 5, 6, 7, and S trains at Grand Central, as well as Metro-North for commuters traveling from outside the city. If you’re driving, there are several lots nearby that make parking a breeze. For a near-it-all location, great transportation options, and all the right amenities, head to WeWork 42nd Street.
What will it cost?
- 4, 5, 6, 7, S
- Westin Hotel Garage Parking, located at 212 East 42nd Street ($32 for 1 hour, $42 for 2 hours, $75 for 24 hours)
- Queens Midtown Tunnel, Ed Koch Queensboro Bridge, FDR Drive
- E. 35th Street ferry
205 E 42nd St New York NY 10017
- Event SpaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Events at 205 E 42nd St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Networking Meetup hosted by Engage and Red SapiensNovember 8th, 9:30AM - 10:30AM
- Pitch Practice with PitchKitchen!April 18th, 6:00PM - 7:30PM
- Trinet Office Hours with Kieran McGovernFebruary 7th, 2:00PM - 4:00PM
- Entrepreneur Road MAPP: Dine & NetworkJanuary 10th, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
- E-2 VISA WORKSHOP: REQUIREMENTS AND BUSINESS OPTIONSDecember 14th, 1:00PM - 2:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.