154 Grand St. New York NY 10013
View on map
Finding Coworking Space in Soho
In a handsome tenement-style building at the crossroads of Soho, Nolita, Little Italy, and Chinatown, this New York coworking space was the very first location to be opened by WeWork. Our six floors of space feature exposed brick, towering columns, and huge windows. Members who make their home here—many of them creative agencies accompanied by a broad range from other industries—appreciate that the area is a convenient hub, with most major subway lines nearby. Plus, a WeWork partnership with the coffee shop on the corner gives you a convenient morning espresso stop. If you’re looking for a convenient downtown location, a vibrant mix of companies, and a strong sense of history, it’s hard to beat this New York coworking space.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own library-inspired space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
What Makes WeWork’s Soho Shared Office Unique?
This 1910 building set the tone for all WeWork locations to follow, introducing a fresh perspective to historic office space. We personally soda-blasted the brick walls to scrub them back to their natural beauty and painted the old-school original elevator a bright yellow to add some pop. A layout with only one central hallway on each floor enables light to penetrate every room, and our central stone fire stair is an impressive sight. With a pet-friendly policy, unusual ground-floor lounge, and wide swaths of desks available for growing teams, WeWork Soho is a big draw for your business.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
Events at Soho
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
WeWork Soho's Food & Beverage Festival
Valentines Day Puppy Adoption
SoHo Food & Beverage Festival
CREATING SUCCESS WITHOUT DISTRESS: Meditation, Innovative Thinking, and the Brain
The Lime Networking Event
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.