Finding Coworking Space in Soho
154 Grand St
Manhattan, New York City Address
In a handsome tenement-style building at the crossroads of Soho, Nolita, Little Italy, and Chinatown, this New York coworking space was the very first location to be opened by WeWork. Our six floors of space feature exposed brick, towering columns, and huge windows. Members who make their home here—many of them creative agencies accompanied by a broad range from other industries—appreciate that the area is a convenient hub, with most major subway lines nearby. Plus, a WeWork partnership with the coffee shop on the corner gives you a convenient morning espresso stop. If you’re looking for a convenient downtown location, a vibrant mix of companies, and a strong sense of history, it’s hard to beat this New York coworking space.
What will it cost?
Location154 Grand St. New York NY 10013
- 6, N, Q, R, J, Z, B, D
- 174 Hester Street ($475.00/month or $40/day)
- Canal Street, Broadway
- Broadway/Grand: M5, Bowery/Grand: M103
- Storage available. Citi Bike station at Howard St and Centre St.
- Event SpaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
What Makes WeWork’s Soho Shared Office Unique?
This 1910 building set the tone for all WeWork locations to follow, introducing a fresh perspective to historic office space. We personally soda-blasted the brick walls to scrub them back to their natural beauty and painted the old-school original elevator a bright yellow to add some pop. A layout with only one central hallway on each floor enables light to penetrate every room, and our central stone fire stair is an impressive sight. With a pet-friendly policy, unusual ground-floor lounge, and wide swaths of desks available for growing teams, WeWork Soho is a big draw for your business.
Events at 154 Grand St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Brami Beans & Booze!November 15th, 4:00PM - 6:00PM
- Green Mountain Energy ActivationNovember 14th,11:30AM - 1:30PM
- Bounce HourNovember 13th, 1:00PM - 2:00PM
- Dia De Los MuertosNovember 1st, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
- The Lime Networking EventOctober 11th, 6:00PM - 10:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.