154 Grand St. New York NY 10013
View on map
soho coworking office space
In a handsome tenement-style building at the crossroads of Soho, Nolita, Little Italy, and Chinatown, this New York coworking space was the first to be opened by WeWork. This 1910 building set the tone for WeWork locations to follow, with the six floors revealing exposed brick, towering columns, and huge windows letting in lots of light.
The members who make their home here—many of them creative agencies, but there’s a surprisingly broad range from other industries as well—appreciate the pet-friendly vibe, the wide swaths of desks ready at a moment’s notice, and cool common areas like the ground-floor lounge. There are frequent workshops and mixers designed to foster a collaborative environment. This is a main hub for the subway, and almost every major line runs nearby. And some of the city’s best eateries are steps away. If you’re looking for a convenient location, a great mix of people, and a sense of history, it’s hard to beat this New York coworking space.
What will it cost?
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- Event Space
- Dog Friendly
- Bike Storage
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.