Finding Aviation House Office Space
Central London, London Address
A historical hotspot for professionals working in media, law, and finance, WeWork’s Aviation House office space features a central location with unbeatable amenities. Spanning 10 floors of the renowned Aviation House building in Holborn, this dog-friendly coworking space features inviting lounges, private offices, and high-tech conference rooms. Plus, the Holborn Station across the street makes for a quick commute anywhere in the city. After work, entertain clients at the nearby Theatre District or take a trip to the West End with the team. Ready to elevate your workday? Book a tour of our serviced office in Covent Garden today.
What will it cost?
Location125 Kingsway London WC2B 6NH
- Holborn Tube Station (1 minute walk) | Tottenham Court Road & Chancery Lane Tube Stations (8 minute walk)
- NCP Car Park (2 minute drive away)
- A501 Motorway (1 mile away)
- 1, 171, 243, 521, N1, N68, N171 buses at Holborn Station Stop (1 block away)
- Santander docking station at Newton Street, Convent Garden (2 blocks away)
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.