Explore Office Space Near Covent Garden
Central London, London Address
Nestled between the Thames and the London School of Economics, our Central London office space provides an ideal work locale to companies of all kinds. Home to innovators in the creative, tech, and finance industries, setting up shop on Aldwych puts you at the intersection of culture and commerce. The Strand and Somerset House are mere moments away, while the West End Theatre District and the big business of Fleet Street are each within walking distance. Commuting couldn’t be easier, as access to the Covent Garden, Temple, and Holborn Tube stations puts the entire city close at hand. For office space in the middle of it all, our Aldwych House workspace is spot on.
What will it cost?
Location71-91 Aldwych London WC2B 4HN
- Walking distance to Covent Garden, Temple and Holborn Tube Stations.
- The Strand, A4200, A3211
- Bike storage available
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Event SpaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Outdoor BalconyFrom balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Game LoungeSometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play—whether it’s shuffleboard, chess, or pinball
- ShowersFor all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
Coworking Space in Aldwych House
Situated in a chic and historic setting, our Aldwych House location features four floors of serviced office space that’s sure to turn heads. The centerpiece of the setup is an internal staircase that unites our community across multiple floors. On the ground level, oversized windows open up to tree-lined Aldwych Street and let natural sunlight shine through. Colorful art installations and murals give the space a vibrant feel, while inspiring conference room decor invites creative group thinks across teams. The topper, both figuratively and literally, is our private roof terrace which features panoramic views of the city—giving you space to clear your head and take in the sites without leaving the building. Book a tour today to see all that our Aldwych House location has to offer.
Events at Aldwych House
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- WOMEN in Property and BusinessMarch 7th, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
- YFood Tech WednesdayJanuary 31st, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.