71-91 Aldwych London WC2B 4HN
View on map
About the Space
Nestled between lively Covent Garden and the Strand, this London office space provides an incredible location for creative designers, innovative tech companies, financial institutions, and more. WeWork Aldwych House is boldly designed coworking space in a chic, historic building. An internal staircase links the community together across multiple floors, while our private roof terrace shows off prominent views of London with a dramatic pavilion-like structure. Directly across from the Thames and LSE, moments away from the West End theatre district and the commuter hub Waterloo Station, this building provides businesses an easily accessible and highly notable location. Grow your company with us at WeWork Aldwych House.
What will it cost?
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available from 9am-6pm, Monday through Friday.
Unique to this Building
- Outdoor Balcony
- Game Lounge
- Dog Friendly
- Bike Storage
- Event Space
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.