Coworking Office Space near Mansion House Station
33 Queen St
Central London, London Address
Those looking for London office space fit for artists and financiers alike will feel right at home at WeWork Mansion House. This central city location enjoys all of the convenience of Cannon Street station and Mansion House station, with all of the hip vibes of the South Side. Large windows light up our five floors of coworking space, and our roof terrace features beautiful views of St. Paul’s Cathedral. A stone’s throw away from Millennium Bridge and the Southwark Bridge, and less than a 15 minute walk to the Tate Museum, WeWork Mansion House is surrounded by inspiration. After work, go for a stroll through the neighborhood’s quaint gardens, or head to one of the great pubs on Bow Lane or Cloak Lane. The community at WeWork Mansion House can’t wait to meet you.
What will it cost?
Location33 Queen St London EC4R 1AP
- Cannon Street Tube and Overground Station as well as Mansion House Station. The building is also walkable from Bank and Monument Station
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Event SpaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Outdoor SpaceFrom balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
Make Work a Treat at Our City of London Office Space
WeWork Mansion House is London office space that’s just as sweet as a candy store. Our concept here adds splashes of vibrant colors, creating a lively vibe that’ll give your team perfect bursts of energy. Our unique lounges, private offices, micro-roasted coffee, and weekly events are a huge draw—but that’s not all there is. WeWork Mansion House also boasts a rooftop terrace that’s perfect for one-on-ones or hosting an event. You’ll have sweeping views of St. Paul’s Cathedral and the rest of London’s South Side. Make WeWork Mansion House your new home.
Events at 33 Queen St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Inside Coinbase, an Engineer’s perspectiveJuly 4th, 6:00PM - 8:30PM
- Women in London Talk Tech - Blockchain, Data Science and Crypto TradingJuly 3rd, 6:00PM - 8:30PM
- Happy Hour: Logic Monitor!November 30th, 5:30PM - 7:30PM
- Happy Hour: A Spooktacular SoireeOctober 27th, 5:10PM - 6:10PM
- ACCELERATING HIGH GROWTHJune 15th, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.