Coworking Office Space in Soho London
Central London, London Address
Once a music publishing house—which explains the sheet music and grand piano at the entrance—this London office space is now a tight-knit entrepreneurial community. The historic building is centrally located and retains much of its original charm, including the large bay windows and exposed brick walls. Filling the entire second floor, the dog-friendly coworking space is perfect for anyone in the creative field, from PR firms to media companies to sports brand startups. A large screening room can accommodate 16 people. It’s a seven-minute walk from the Tottenham Court Road Underground station and a few minutes farther from Oxford Circus. Hundreds of buses traverse through the main artery of Oxford Street, which is three minutes away. The area touts hundreds of shops, cafes, and restaurants, all of them a stone’s throw from WeWork Soho London. For a beautifully designed space filled with like-minded entrepreneurs, your best choice is this London office space.
What will it cost?
2 Sheraton St London W1F 8BH
- Oxford Circus, Tottenham Court Road (Central line), Picadilly Circus (Picadilly line), Charing Cross Railway Station
- Soho Master Park (£6.50/hour, £39/day)
- Stops: OL, V, RG, RC, YB. Buses: 25, 55, 98, 390, 73, 10
- Storage available
- ShowersFor all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Event SpaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
Events at Medius House
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Lunch&Learn: 7 Tried and Tested Ways to Get Investment ReadyJune 19th,12:30PM - 1:30PM
- Why Helping Your Employees with Their Commute/Mobility: a Winning Strategy for your company?June 12th, 6:30PM - 9:00PM
- When the Bank Says No: Alternative Sources of FinanceDecember 13th, 6:30PM - 9:00PM
- FastForward Social II: Synergies between Recorded & Live MusicMay 12th, 7:00PM - 8:30PM
- Le Salon Manis & PedisApril 29th,12:00PM - 3:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.