Central London, LondonAddress
Finding Aviation House Office Space
A historical hotspot for professionals working in media, law, and finance, WeWork’s Aviation House office space features a central location with unbeatable amenities. Spanning 10 floors of the renowned Aviation House building in Holborn, this dog-friendly coworking space features inviting lounges, private offices, and high-tech conference rooms. Plus, onsite bike storage and showers make commuting by bike a breeze; the Holborn Station across the street makes for a quick commute anywhere in the city. After work, entertain clients at the nearby Theatre District or take a trip to the West End with the team. Ready to elevate your workday? Book a tour of our serviced office in Covent Garden today.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.