Finding Coworking Space in Kings Cross
Central London, London Address
Located in a stunning, modern building overlooking the Regent’s Canal, this location is a full floor of Kings Cross coworking space that’s fit for royalty. The surrounding new development is home to some of London’s most forward-thinking cultural institutions and companies, making it the perfect place for your team to build an empire. With Kings Cross Tube station nearby and onsite bike storage available, your commute is a cakewalk. Lunch, however, may take some deliberation with so many delicious options only steps away—try Rabieng Thai, BIRD, or Chillicool Restaurant for a treat. Join us in Kings Place and your team will thank you.
What will it cost?
- Kings Cross Train Station
- Bike storage available
90 York Way London N1 9AG
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Brainstorming RoomGet the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Event SpaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
Events at Kings Place
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Recognised Brand Launch: Look Good, Do GoodOctober 10th, 7:00PM - 9:00PM
- Happy Hour: Sangria with CentigoOctober 5th, 5:00PM - 8:00PM
- Can We Just Ask: Who's in control, us or our phones?August 15th, 7:00PM - 9:00PM
- Scaling Business: The Next Stage in Business GrowthJuly 18th, 6:00PM - 8:30PM
- VENUS EXPERIENCE EVENTJuly 17th, 6:30PM - 8:30PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.