90 York Way London N1 9AG
View on map
Finding Coworking Space in Kings Cross
Located in a stunning, modern building overlooking the Regent’s Canal, this location is a full floor of Kings Cross coworking space that’s fit for royalty. The surrounding new development is home to some of London’s most forward-thinking cultural institutions and companies, making it the perfect place for your team to build an empire. With Kings Cross Tube station nearby and onsite bike storage available, your commute is a cakewalk. Lunch, however, may take some deliberation with so many delicious options only steps away—try Rabieng Thai, BIRD, or Chillicool Restaurant for a treat. Join us in Kings Place and your team will thank you.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Why WeWork for Your Serviced Office in Kings Cross?
Our Kings Cross serviced office rolls out the red carpet for you and yours. Find yourself welcomed by smiling faces from our Community team in a warm lobby where the huge, glass-fronted building lets in plenty of natural light. Fruit water, printing, high speed internet—we’ve got all the workspace essentials. But we go even further, raising the bar with an event space for hosting your next talk or lecture, and a dog-friendly policy so even your four legged friends can attend. You’ve never felt more comfortable at work. Our workspace at Kings Cross is exactly where you want to be.
- Brainstorming Room
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
Events at Kings Place
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Take a quick peek at what’s coming up next:
Leadership: how to make the step from doer to leader
May 31st, 6:30PM - 8:30PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.