Central London, LondonAdresse
Coworking Office Space Near Chancery Lane Station
A large interior courtyard ringed by trees is the perfect place to set up your laptop or challenge someone to a game of pool at this London office space. Occupying five floors of an eight-story building, this coworking space has floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Gray's Inn Road. The modern exterior is fashioned from stone, while the interior softens things a bit with plush furnishings and bright splashes of color.
The building is dog-friendly and has a great buzz about it. The area attracts media companies, production houses, and lawyers of all specialties. The Chancery Lane Underground station is seconds away, and just a bit further is Farringdon Station. A short stroll away is Leather Lane Market, where you’ll find amazing street food from all corners of the world. Also nearby are the bars in Shoreditch and Soho.
Hva vil det koste?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Vårt renholdspersonale vedlikeholder fellesarealer, møterom og privatkontorer døgnet rundt.
- High Speed Internet
- Koble deg på Ethernet-tilkoblingen eller sikret Wi-Fi, som inkluderer IT-støtte og funksjonalitet for gjesteregistrering.
- Bemanning på stedet
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Disse lydtette alkovene er komfortable rom for private samtaler og videochat.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Mikrobrent kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.