41 Corsham St
East London, LondonAdresse
Explore Old Street Office Space
Set just off of Silicon Roundabout, our Old Street office space is the place to be. Home to entrepreneurs working on early-stage ideas and established businesses looking to expand their approach, our Old Street coworking space attracts companies of all shapes and sizes. This location is all about convenience, as the building is a mere stone’s throw from Old Street station as well as several bus routes. Looking to entertain? The pubs and clubs of Old Street offer endless options for client lunches and after-work pints. No matter where you’re headed, setting up shop in Tech City puts you on the path to success.
Hva vil det koste?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Vårt renholdspersonale vedlikeholder fellesarealer, møterom og privatkontorer døgnet rundt.
- High Speed Internet
- Koble deg på Ethernet-tilkoblingen eller sikret Wi-Fi, som inkluderer IT-støtte og funksjonalitet for gjesteregistrering.
- Bemanning på stedet
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Disse lydtette alkovene er komfortable rom for private samtaler og videochat.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Mikrobrent kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
The Advantage of Office Space near Shoreditch
Inspired by the mix of entrepreneurial and artistic spirit that defines the area, our office space near Shoreditch is an intersection of form and function. Much of the interior has been stripped back to the bare concrete and covered with graffiti as a nod to the surrounding street art scene. At the center of it all is an incredible spiral staircase featuring a colorful mural designed by local artists. Skylights illuminate a large communal area that serves as a social hall for all our members, keeping the vibe in the office friendly and welcoming. Featuring private offices that provide quiet workspace, conference rooms that inspire collaboration, and micro-roasted coffee that keeps you energized, this is a work environment that makes business a pleasure. To experience all this location has to offer, book a tour with us today.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.