125 Shaftesbury Ave London WC2H 8AD
125 Shaftesbury Ave London WC2H 8AD
View on map
Finding Covent Garden Office Space
Set in the heart of the City of Westminster’s world renowned Theatreland, WeWork Shaftesbury Avenue is nine floors of Covent Garden office space that enables your team to maximize on performance. Hip trends meet classy elegance in this bustling area, crafting the perfect vibe for innovative work. With Google’s headquarters only blocks away, it goes without saying that the neighborhood attracts some of the most talented creators in digital media, however businesses of all types and sizes get a leg up in our workspace. The nearby Tottenham Court, Covent Garden, and Leicester Square Tube stations make the location easily accessible, while spots like Dishoom and Ronnie Scott’s add flavor to lunches and nightlife. For an unbeatable location that’ll put your business center stage, choose WeWork Shaftesbury Avenue.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Why WeWork for a Covent Garden Serviced Office?
The City of Westminster has always been a seat of power and prestige for Greater London, and that essence remains intact. What has changed, however, is a growing want for serviced offices in Covent Garden, and WeWork Shaftesbury Avenue answers that calling. Our thoughtfully designed office space brings the spirit of its nearby theatres into the workplace. Art-filled conference rooms serve as attractive spots for creative collaboration, while accessible outdoor space provides teams a place to relax and recharge. Plus, our building offers bike storage and is dog friendly, so you can pedal in with your pawed pal. Choose WeWork Shaftesbury Avenue and add some flair to your workday.
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Game Lounge
- Sometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play—whether it’s shuffleboard, chess, or pinball
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Outdoor Space
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Meditation/Quiet Room
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.