10 East Road London N1 6AD
Central London, LondonAddress
Finding Hoxton Coworking Space in Linen Court
Just a stone’s throw from the technology hub at Silicon Roundabout, innovation comes easy at our coworking space in Linen Court. Five floors in this modern building are dedicated to WeWork, providing space and convenience to thrive. Art-filled lounges keep your team refreshed; collaborative conference rooms and sleek private offices fuel productivity. Commuting is a breeze with onsite bike storage and easy access to Old Street, Liverpool, and Moorgate Stations. Here, surrounded by disruptors in technology, media, and the arts, your team will stay inspired for the long-term. Ready for a workday like no other? Join a vibrant network of professionals at WeWork’s office space in Linen Court.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.