London Fields Coworking Office
East London, London Address
Situated at the epicentre of East London's creative hotbed Hackney, this is London office space with a twist. Steps from the park, WeWork London Fields spans four stories of coworking space, with plenty of private offices and common areas, not to mention a private roof terrace. Blocks away from neighbourhood gourmet hub Broadway Market, the London Fields Overground stop, coffee shops, and galleries, establish your company with East London at your fingertips. Perfect for startups and creatives, as well as established businesses, WeWork London Fields is a true breath of fresh air.
What will it cost?
- Station nearby providing national rail links to Liverpool Street and Hackney Central providing connections to the Overground network (Stratford International and Euston Station).
- A1, A10, A11, A12 & A13
115 Mare Street London UK E8 4RU
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Outdoor BalconyFrom balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Event SpaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
Events at Keltan House
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- London Business Networking and Talks - Social Media and Content MarketingApril 25th, 6:30PM - 8:45PM
- London Business Networking and Talks - PartnershipsApril 11th, 6:30PM - 8:30PM
- Omni Business NetworkingMarch 27th, 6:30PM - 8:30PM
- Doing Your Best Work: Rhythms and Rituals for CreativesMarch 20th, 6:30PM - 8:00PM
- Fashion Union Sample SaleFebruary 28th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.