450 Lexington Ave New York NY 10017
View on map
Grand Central Office Space
If you want to surround yourself with Fortune 500 companies, corporate headquarters, and prominent law and financial firms, you can’t beat this New York coworking space. The ideal location on 45th Street between Lexington and Park Avenues puts you close to many of the country’s most prominent businesses.
It’s a great location for commuters, as the 4, 5, 6, 7, and S subway lines are at Grand Central, as are trains run by Metro North. There are plenty of great bars and restaurants to impress your clients within easy walking distance. Join some of New York City’s top professionals at WeWork Grand Central.
What will it cost?
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Why WeWork Grand Central Is Such Unique Office Space
This location’s design is a nod to two crucial entities that keep the city running smoothly: Grand Central Station and the United States Postal Service. Think “neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these creators from the swift completion of their appointed rounds.” We preserved vintage metal mailboxes in our walls, for example, to retain that iconic feeling of New York’s golden era. Stately building, truly unique designs, all-inclusive amenities, and an energetic community make WeWork Grand Central the place to be for your business.
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.