Finding an Office Near Grand Central Station
450 Lexington Ave
Manhattan, New York City Address
If you want to surround yourself with Fortune 500 companies, corporate headquarters, and prominent law and financial firms, you can’t beat WeWork’s office space at Grand Central. In a historic former post office, this ideal location on 45th Street between Lexington and Park Avenues puts you close to many of the country’s most prominent businesses. It’s a great location for commuters, as the 4, 5, 6, 7, and S subway lines are here, plus Metro North trains for those who live upstate. Treat your team to delicious Greek food at Nerai after a big win, or grab French cocktails and small plates at Gabriel Kreuther. Join some of New York City’s top professionals at WeWork Grand Central.
What will it cost?
450 Lexington Ave New York NY 10017
- 4, 5, 6, 7, S
- Quik Park 485 Garage, located at 127 E. 46th Street ($40 for 1 hour, $50 for 2 hours, $65 for the whole day)
- Harlem River Drive
- BxM1, M5, M101, M3, M103, M14-SBS
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Why WeWork Grand Central Is Such Unique Office Space
This location’s design is a nod to two crucial entities that keep the city running smoothly: Grand Central Station and the United States Postal Service. Think “neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these creators from the swift completion of their appointed rounds.” We preserved vintage metal mailboxes in our walls, for example, to retain that iconic feeling of New York’s golden era. Stately building, truly unique designs, all-inclusive amenities, and an energetic community make WeWork Grand Central the place to be for your business.
Events at 450 Lexington Ave
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- LUNCH AND LEARN: How to become unforgettableNovember 29th,12:00PM - 1:00PM
- Hyper Island Learning Lab on Negotiation Skills: How to influence an influencerOctober 10th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Lunch & Learn: Increasing the Value of Your BusinessOctober 9th,12:00PM - 1:00PM
- Tony Robbins Turning Action into Results WorkshopOctober 2nd,12:30PM - 1:30PM
- Comedy Show!September 20th, 5:00PM - 7:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.