14 Gray's Inn Road London WC1X 8HN
View on map
Coworking Office Space Near Chancery Lane Station
A large interior courtyard ringed by trees is the perfect place to set up your laptop or challenge someone to a game of pool at this London office space. Occupying five floors of an eight-story building, this coworking space has floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Gray's Inn Road. The modern exterior is fashioned from stone, while the interior softens things a bit with plush furnishings and bright splashes of color.
The building is dog-friendly and has a great buzz about it. The area attracts media companies, production houses, and lawyers of all specialties. The Chancery Lane Underground station is seconds away, and just a bit further is Farringdon Station. A short stroll away is Leather Lane Market, where you’ll find amazing street food from all corners of the world. Also nearby are the bars in Shoreditch and Soho.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.