9 Devonshire Square
Central London, LondonAddress
Once a warehouse for the East India Trading Company, this London office space has exposed brick walls featuring installations by local artists. The pet-friendly coworking space fills the 19th-century building’s entire third floor and includes amenities like spacious common areas, bike storage, and shower facilities that make it a great location for on-the-go entrepreneurs.
On the edge of Shoreditch near Spitalfields Market, it overlooks the western courtyard of Devonshire Square, home to trendy wine bars, cafes, and restaurants, as well as lots of local pop-ups. Just outside you can often hear live music in the middle of the day or in the early evening. Many members swear by Planet Organic and its amazing smoothies. If you’re looking for bustling location and wide variety of amenities, this coworking space should be on your list.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.