Finding Coworking Space in Lenox Hill
750 Lexington Ave
Manhattan, New York City Address
Whether you’re looking to launch a new venture or expand your operations, the jaw-dropping views and all-inclusive amenities of WeWork’s coworking space in Lenox Hill are sure to elevate your business to the next level. Seven floors connected with internal stairways make accessing our hallmark amenities easy, from front-desk service and private offices to unique conference rooms equipped for teams of all sizes. And with the 4, 5, 6, F, Q, N, R, and W trains mere steps away, getting where you need to go has never been easier. We’ve thought of everything at 750 Lexington. Schedule a visit today to come see for yourself.
What will it cost?
750 Lexington Ave New York NY 10022
- 4, 5, 6 trains at 59 St-Lexington Ave Station (on the corner) | N, R, W trains at Lexington Av/59 St Station (across the street)
- 169-175 East 60th Street Parking (across the street) | NYC Parking East 61st Street (1 block away)
- FDR Drive (0.7 miles away)
- M101, M102, M103 at Lexington Ave/E 59th St (on the corner) | Q32, QM2, QM3, QM20 at E 59 St/Lexington Ave (across the street)
- Citi Bike Station at E 59 St & Madison Ave (2 blocks away) | Citi Bike Station at 3rd Ave & E 62 St (3 blocks away)
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Why WeWork for Coworking Space on 59th and Lexington?
Located three blocks away from Central Park, our space inside this striking skyscraper offers an impressive mix of upscale charm with a bright, open interior. Floor-to-ceiling windows provide stunning views of New York City, filling the space with natural light. Surrounded by many of the city’s best restaurants, bars, and galleries, there’s no shortage of options when it comes time to unwind. Recognized worldwide as the go-to destination for the business elite, rub elbows over lunch with the best and brightest of Madison Avenue’s advertising firms and United Nations diplomats. Ready to wow your guests and jumpstart your team’s innovation? Our coworking space on 59th and Lexington is the place to be.
Events at 750 Lexington Ave
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Third Ear Welcome PartySeptember 26th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.