New Kings Beam House
South London, LondonAddress
Coworking Space on the South Bank
In the heart of London's South Bank, an epicenter for art and culture, this London office space has a terrace and a communal penthouse space boasting views across the Thames. The coworking space is spread over five floors and has sought-after amenities like bike storage, showers, and a pet-friendly vibe. The first of WeWork's London locations, WeWork South Bank has a vibrant community of businesses spanning media, technology, and professional services, along with those doing work with charitable causes. The coworking space is perfect for those coming from other areas of the city, as the Waterloo, Southwark, and Blackfriars Underground and train stations are nearby. WeWork South Bank sits among some of the city’s finest bars and eateries. When you’re looking for a space with personality, style, and a great location, turn to this office space.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- Game Lounge
- Sometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play—whether it’s shuffleboard, chess, or pinball.
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Event space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Outdoor Balcony
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.