Ideal Coworking Space on Eastcheap
Central London, London Address
Located at the edge of The City, just north of the Thames right off London Bridge, WeWork Monument Station features 10 floors of office space in an area that blends past and present. With iconic landmarks like the Monument and the Tower of London only steps away, a stroll through the neighbourhood is like traveling through time. Need to step out for a client dinner or team lunch? Nearby spots such as Darwin Brasserie, The Folly, and Leadenhall Market mean you’re never far from a good bite or pint. Longer trips are no problem, as easy access to the Tube from Monument Station, Tower Hill, London Fenchurch Street, and Bank Station makes commuting a breeze. For a premium office setting at the crossroads of culture, set up shop on Eastcheap.
What will it cost?
51 Eastcheap London EC3M
- Monument Tube Station (2 minute Walk) Tower Hill Station (5 Minute Walk) London Fenchurch Street Station (5 Minute Walk) Bank Tube Station (12 Minute Walk)
- Bike storage available
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Event SpaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- ShowersFor all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
Explore Office Space Near Monument Station
Originally constructed in the 1980s, the building’s recent renovation creates a modern feel influenced by the essence of the area. Floor to ceiling windows let natural light shine through the space to brighten up your workday, while a rooftop terrace gives teams space to regroup and recharge. A thoughtfully designed event space is prime for presentations and art filled conference rooms inspire collaboration. Bike parking is available and pets are welcome, so feel free to bring your Pashley or Pug. No matter what your needs, our Monument Station office space has it all.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.