Find Ideal Coworking Space Near Mark Square
1 Mark Sq
East London, London Address
WeWork Shoreditch Mark Square takes this six-floor charming-meets-modern brick building and transforms it into coworking space designed with the future of your business in mind. Located right between Shoreditch High Street and Old Street Tube Stop, this location provides members with easy commuting and plenty of dining and nightlife options after a rewarding day of hustling. Whether you're in need of a single desk or or an entire floor, this trendy area of town attracts movers and shakers from a variety of industries. Nearby Hoxton hotel offers a locals-favourite bar, while The Book Club can offer a more festive night out with the team with its popular dancing hall. Bring your team to WeWork Shoreditch Mark Square and become the office hero.
What will it cost?
1 Mark Square London EC2A 4EG
- Old Street Tube Stop, Shoreditch High Street Overground (5 Minute walk to both). 12 Minute walk to Liverpool Street Station (providing multiple tube and out of London train lines)
- Bike storage available
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Brainstorming RoomGet the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Event spaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- ShowersFor all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
Our Unique Office Space at Shoreditch Mark Square
You’ll know you’ve arrived as soon as you walk through WeWork Shoreditch Mark Square’s doors. With its beautiful lobby and bright, airy atrium, your guests and team are sure to be wowed by this location. The grand entrance is just the beginning. The whole building is fully occupied by WeWork, so you’ll be surrounded by plenty of members from diverse companies. With that in mind, the space provides ample opportunities to get to know your neighbours. Whether you’re grabbing a drink at our beer island, getting your game on in our arcade room, or networking in our event space, you’ll love the close-knit community here. You and your team will also be able to get some serious to-do’s done with our conference rooms, brainstorming rooms, and classroom (perfect for presentations). If you’re looking for a breather, take advantage of the building’s quiet room where you can meditate, focus, or recharge. For inspiring workspace to elevate your workday, look no further than WeWork Shoreditch Mark Square.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.