26 Hatton Garden
26 Hatton Garden London EC1N 8BR
26 Hatton Garden
Central London, LondonAddress
Finding Office Space in Farringdon
Centrally located and surrounded by popular foodie destinations, WeWork’s coworking space in Hatton Garden is an energising home for your business. The entire seven-story building is dedicated to WeWork, featuring expansive lounge areas, highly functional conference rooms, and sleek private offices. Commuting is a breeze with Farringdon Station and Chancery Lane Station both within walking distance. After work, grab a bite at Smithfield Market or browse the area’s iconic jewellery stores. Here, bordered by the suits of Downtown and the creatives of Soho, WeWork’s serviced office space in Hatton Garden is the place to be. Schedule a visit today.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.