1 Waterhouse Square
1 Waterhouse Square London EC1N 2ST
1 Waterhouse Square
Central London, LondonAddress
Finding Office Space in Holborn
A creative oasis amid the metropolitan buzz of one of London’s hottest neighborhoods, WeWork’s Holborn office space is the place to be for teams of all sizes. Spanning all six floors of a newly renovated building near Chancery Lane, this dog-friendly location has no shortage of amenities, including onsite showers and convenient bike storage. After work, the West End provides a perfect backdrop for celebrating team wins in style. Catch a train at nearby Chancery Lane, Holborn, and Farringdon stations to get where you need to go quickly. For a beautiful office space that puts you in the center of the action, schedule a visit to 1 Waterhouse Square today.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.