184 Shepherds Bush Rd
West London, LondonAddress
Why Coworking at Hammersmith Brook Green?
Nestled between the business district of Hammersmith and the posh neighbourhood of Brook Green is a coworking space that provides idyllic work-life integration. Here you’ll find diverse teams spread across two floors of lounges, meeting rooms, and private offices. Commutes are convenient with Hammersmith and Shepherds Bush Tube stations minutes away and a convenient bus stop down the street. Despite having multinational companies like L’Oreal, Coca Cola, Sony, and Disney as neighbours, the area maintains a trendy, small-town charm. Whether it’s celebrating a team win at a riverside pub, having a one-on-one along tree-lined Brook Green, or entertaining a client at the Hammersmith Apollo, this location has a remedy for nearly every occasion. For an office space as versatile as your team, the obvious answer is WeWork.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.