Finding Marylebone Coworking Space
North West House
Central London, London Address
A village-y neighbourhood where traditional meets trendy, Marylebone is a favourite of fashionable Londoners. It’s here that WeWork transforms the inside of a stately brick building with nine floors of fresh, modern office space. Traveling by the Tube or train is simple with Baker Street, Edgware Road, and Marylebone stations all mere minutes away. There’s even onsite bike storage—so no worries about your prized set of wheels while you work. Whether you’re looking for a quick midday meal, a lively pub to toast a team win, or a posh restaurant to treat a client, this locale’s leafy lanes teem with drinking and dining for any occasion. Want to take your meeting outdoors? Neighbouring Regent’s Park is a green oasis that’s perfect for an outdoor one-on-one. If you’re searching for a central London coworking space that meets your business needs and then some, look no further than WeWork.
What will it cost?
119 Marylebone Road London NW1 5PU
- Close to Marylebone station, Baker Street and Edgware Road
- Marylebone Road A501
- Bike storage available
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Brainstorming RoomGet the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Event spaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- ShowersFor all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
Redefining Serviced Offices in Marylebone
Centrally located but still intimate, Marylebone has a cosy village vibe all its own. Similarly, this one-of-a-kind serviced office makes your workplace feel like home with custom art, micro-roasted coffee, and refreshing lounges. Productivity and happiness go hand-in-hand—you’ll find customisable private offices, a brainstorming room for collaboration, and an event space for speaking panels or networking. This location gives your team a seamless blend of work-life balance with features like onsite showers and a dog friendly policy. Finally, supportive staff and a close-knit community create a welcoming atmosphere and meaningful connections between colleagues and members. Lay down roots for your business’s future at this winning Marylebone WeWork location.
Events at North West House
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- FutureBricks Investor SessionOctober 10th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Startup Hacking SummitOctober 3rd, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Investor Session - Future BricksAugust 28th, 6:00PM - 8:30PM
- Strengthen Your Ability to Focus - MeetupAugust 23rd,10:00AM - 12:00PM
- Strengthen your Ability to Focus - MeetupAugust 21st,10:00AM - 12:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.