Coworking Office Space Near Oxford Street
16 Great Chapel St
Central London, London Address
Once home to the London College of Contemporary Arts, this London office space has long corridors lined with offices that call to mind an art gallery. The entire London coworking space, from the basement to the fifth floor, is dog-friendly and has a warm, relaxing vibe. And there are lots of amenities, from a screening room for six people to a game room to a rooftop terrace with comfy furnishings. WeWork Soho-Sheraton House attracts a mix of companies, including real estate, technology, and media companies focused on film and music. The coworking space is a five-minute walk from Oxford Street and Tottenham Court Road Underground stations and is directly across from the new Tottenham Court Road entrance for Crossrail, a train line that speeds across the city into surrounding areas. This office space is perfect for any company that wants a central location with quick access to areas like Victoria and Mayfair.
What will it cost?
16 Great Chapel St, London, W1F 8FL
- Tottenham Court Road, Oxford Circus
- London Q-Park Soho (£6/hour)
- A40, A501, A4202
- Oxford Circus Bus Stop
- Dover Ferry
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Outdoor BalconyFrom balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- ShowersFor all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
Events at 16 Great Chapel St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- L&L: Advanced Sales TrainingSeptember 18th,12:30PM - 1:30PM
- D3.js September MeetupSeptember 11th, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
- On the Hook: Influencing Positive Financial Behaviour with TecSeptember 4th, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
- Lunch&Learn: 7 Tried and Tested Ways to Get Investment ReadyJune 19th,12:30PM - 1:30PM
- Why Helping Your Employees with Their Commute/Mobility: a Winning Strategy for your company?June 12th, 6:30PM - 9:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.