Find a Coworking Office in Finsbury Pavement
131 Finsbury Pavement
Central London, London Address
When it comes to homing in on a vibrant serviced office that’s just the right distance from all the best that the City of London has to offer, our space at Finsbury Pavement will stop your search in its tracks. Seated on 12 full floors of an impressive, behemoth of a building, this spot adds the perfect touch of energy to the finance, tech, and legal communities that call the Financial District their home. Just two minutes’ walk from Moorgate Station, three from Liverpool Street, and five from Bank Station, your commute is simplified no matter from which end of London you travel—plus onsite bike storage means you can save your fare and get some cardio in too. The nearby Aviary offers a nice rooftop dinner option with even nicer views for entertaining clients, while Shoreditch’s McQueens is a trendier choice, fit for a team outing. Discover WeWork at Finsbury Pavement and discover the workspace your team has been waiting for.
What will it cost?
131 Finsbury Pavement London EC2A 1NT
- Moorgate station - 2 mins, Liverpool Street - 3 mins, Bank Station - 5 mins
- City Road
- Bike storage available
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Brainstorming RoomGet the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Event spaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- ShowersFor all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- Flatiron SchoolGain new skills after work from the Flatiron School in your building with exclusive, discounted coding classes for members.
- Game LoungeSometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play—whether it’s shuffleboard, chess, or pinball.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.