138 Holborn London EC1N 2SW
View on map
Waterhouse Square Office Space
Step through the ornate gothic archway that serves as the entrance to this London office space, and you’ll find yourself in a sunny brick courtyard. Architectural details, such as the bay windows, take you back to the time of Charles Dickens, and the coworking space inside reflects a lively startup atmosphere. WeWork Waterhouse Square is located on two beautifully renovated floors where you’ll find luxurious leather furnishings and copper-trimmed lighting fixtures. The space is a hot spot for client meetings—especially for those in the advertising, legal, and business services fields—and is also a great place for newly founded companies to impress their clients. An easy walk from the Farringdon, Chancery, and Holborn Underground stations, it’s also close to Piccadilly Circus, which links to major shopping and entertainment areas in the West End. Another perk is that the office space is steps away from Leather Lane Market, a popular lunchtime destination filled with food stalls galore.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own library-inspired space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
Why WeWork for Waterhouse Square Office Space
Built on the site of the former Furnival's Inn building of the Inns of Chancery, our designs at this location are a celebration of neo-gothic architecture inspired by a British collegiate vibe. Step through the ornate gothic archway that serves as the entrance to this London office space, and you’ll find yourself in a sunny brick courtyard. Architectural details, like bay windows, take you back to the time of Charles Dickens, and the coworking space inside reflects a lively future. Our six-story atrium is always bustling with energy and serves as a popular venue for events. Fruit water, private offices, printing, high-speed internet—we’ve got all the workspace essentials. But we go even further, raising the bar with bike storage, showers, and a pet-friendly policy. Join us at Waterhouse Square and your team will thank you.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
Events at Waterhouse Square
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
Lessons on Building a Blockchain for Finance. A technical talk for Software Developers.
Midtown Big Ideas Exchange - Future Of The Workplace
Meet leading California companies Qualcomm, Cubic + the Mayor of San Diego
LET'S TALK GROWTH
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.