1460 Broadway New York NY 10036
View on map
Times Square Office Space
Steps from the Theater District, this New York office space is designed as an ode to the neighborhood's colorful history—eye-catching art, slick wallpaper, and colorful neon signs add a whimsical touch. Occupying 13 full floors, the coworking space includes a private lobby and a spacious common area on the 17th floor where you can host an event. There’s also a wraparound roof terrace with an amazing view of Times Square.
The dog-friendly location attracts a diverse group of businesses, including e-commerce companies, theater and music marketers, and tech startups. Located on the corner of 41st Street and Broadway, this office space is at the crossroads of many of the city’s busiest subway lines—1, 2, 3, A, C, E, N, Q, R, B, D, F, M, and 7 trains—as well as the shuttle to Grand Central, all within easy walking distance. For an afternoon break, head a block east to leafy Bryant Park. For a beautiful office space filled with energy, join WeWork Times Square.
What will it cost?
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available from 9am-6pm, Monday through Friday.
Unique to this Building
- Outdoor Balcony
- Dog Friendly
- Mothers' Room
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.