1 Primrose Street London EC2A 2EX
View on map
About the Space
On the edge of Shoreditch, this London office space occupies a modern glass structure with five floors dedicated to coworking. From the ninth floor you’re treated to sweeping views of the East London skyline. The space has a cozy, communal feel, making it easy for members to meet each other over a cup of tea or coffee in one of the open and airy common areas. The dog-friendly WeWork Spitalfields attracts people from a wide range of industries, allowing lots of collaboration. It’s close to an eclectic range of restaurants, bars, and pubs at Spitalfields Market and one-of-a-kind shops at Brick Lane Market. It’s near the Liverpool Street and Shoreditch High Street Underground stations. If your business depends on making connections, there’s no better choice than WeWork Spitalfields.
What will it cost?
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available from 9am-6pm, Monday through Friday.
Unique to this Building
- Bike Storage
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.