South Bank Central
33 Stamford Street London SE1
View on map
About the Space
Discover London office space on the cultural pulse of this city’s iconic river bank. WeWork South Bank Central sits between Blackfriars and the Southbank Centre in one of London's thriving locales for business and the arts. Featuring eight floors of private offices, common areas, and event spaces, along with an open-air terrace and communal garden, this coworking space provides a balanced environment for companies both established and startup. The brand-new building is at the hub of the hip “new Central” London neighborhood, less than a five-minute walk from the London Waterloo station and Southwark tube station. Give your company access to the up-and-coming scene when you move into WeWork South Bank Central.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
Unique to this Building
- Arcade Room
- Bike Storage
- Brainstorming Room
- Outdoor Space
- Meditation/Quiet Room
- Dog Friendly
- Ping Pong
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.