Coworking Space on the South Bank
New Kings Beam House
South London, London Address
In the heart of London's South Bank, an epicenter for art and culture, this London office space has a terrace and a communal penthouse space boasting views across the Thames. The coworking space is spread over five floors and has sought-after amenities like bike storage, showers, and a pet-friendly vibe. The first of WeWork's London locations, WeWork South Bank has a vibrant community of businesses spanning media, technology, and professional services, along with those doing work with charitable causes. The coworking space is perfect for those coming from other areas of the city, as the Waterloo, Southwark, and Blackfriars Underground and train stations are nearby. WeWork South Bank sits among some of the city’s finest bars and eateries. When you’re looking for a space with personality, style, and a great location, turn to this office space.
What will it cost?
22 Upper Ground London SE1 9PD
- Blackfriars, Southwark, Waterloo
- Private carpark: Cornwall Road, London SE1 9PP (£20 for 24 hours)
- Due to the bridges, there is easy access into The City of London
- Stops on Broadwall (RV1) and Blackfriars Road (45, 63, 388, N63, N89)
- Storage available
- In between Festival and Bankside Piers
- Game LoungeSometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play—whether it’s shuffleboard, chess, or pinball
- ShowersFor all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Event SpaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Outdoor BalconyFrom balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
Events at New Kings Beam House
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- IAmNewGen Magazine Presents: 'My Startup Story'November 15th, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
- Paradigm Talks Entrepreneurs & Investors PitchingMarch 27th, 6:30PM - 8:30PM
- London Enterprise Sales ForumMarch 6th, 6:30PM - 8:30PM
- IDinLondon, Blockchain and CryptocurrenciesFebruary 27th, 6:30PM - 8:30PM
- FOOD TRUCK IN THE GALLERYFebruary 8th,12:00PM - 2:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.