Finding Brooklyn Navy Yard Coworking Space
Dock 72 at the Brooklyn Navy Yard
Brooklyn, New York City Address
Virtual tours and information sessions are currently taking place at our Dumbo Heights location at 81 Prospect St. Seated on six floors of a brand new 16-story building with views of Manhattan, our waterfront location at Dock 72 is made up of innovative workspace, private outdoor terraces, a Rise by We wellness center, and a basketball court. This Navy Yard workspace appeals to a diverse crowd of forward-thinking professionals and ambitious entrepreneurs. Easy access by way of the East River Ferry, seven local subway lines, shuttle service from Atlantic Terminal and the Dumbo Loop, and an onsite bike valet make your commute a breeze. Nearby spots like Kings County Distillery and Samui are perfect for drinks and dining, while Building 77 just across the way houses Russ and Daughters and other food halls. Or, if time is of the essence, on-site catering provides fresh, healthy food on a daily basis. Join us at Brooklyn Navy Yard for a coworking experience like no other.
63 Flushing Avenue Brooklyn NY 11205
- A, C at High Street/Brooklyn Bridge Station (1 mile away) | A, C, F at Jay St/MetroTech Station (1.2 miles away)
- VS Parking Garage Corp. (0.4 miles/9 minutes away)
- Brooklyn Queens Expressway/I-278 (0.7 miles/4 minutes away)
- B57, B69 at Flushing Av/Cumberland St (Less than one block away) | B67 at Market St/5 St (0.1 mile/2 minutes away)
- Citi Bike station at Flushing Ave & Carlton Ave (0.3 miles/6 minutes away)
- East River Ferry directly to building
- 高速网络您可以连接到硬接线以太网或安全的 Wi-Fi，包括 IT 支持和来宾登录功能。
- Conference CenterComfortably host up to 200 people in our sleek, high-capacity conference space.
- Food HallOnsite dining facility and seasonal menus make lunchtime more interesting.
- Rise at Dock 72Strengthen your body, focus your mind, and enliven your spirit at our in-house wellness club.
Why WeWork for Brooklyn Navy Yard Office Space?
Nestled between the residential neighborhoods of Vinegar Hill, Fort Greene, and South Williamsburg, the Brooklyn Navy Yard was once the site of a bustling naval shipbuilding industry. Today, we’ve used this history as inspiration for our larger-than-life coworking space there. Our unique common areas, micro-roasted coffee, skyline views, and weekly events are a huge draw—but that’s not all. We’ve even added a meditation room, a wellness room, and an onsite fitness center. No matter your work, our Brooklyn Navy Yard location gives you the tools and the platform to do it your way.
社区管理团队在每个 WeWork 办公地点都有专人提供专业服务，致力于以各种方式协助会员。