Explore Old Street Office Space
41 Corsham St
East London, London Address
Set just off of Silicon Roundabout, our Old Street office space is the place to be. Home to entrepreneurs working on early-stage ideas and established businesses looking to expand their approach, our Old Street coworking space attracts companies of all shapes and sizes. This location is all about convenience, as the building is a mere stone’s throw from Old Street station as well as several bus routes. Looking to entertain? The pubs and clubs of Old Street offer endless options for client lunches and after-work pints. No matter where you’re headed, setting up shop in Tech City puts you on the path to success.
What will it cost?
41 Corsham Street London N1 6DR
- Old Street
- City Road
- Old Street Stop C
- Storage available
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
The Advantage of Office Space near Shoreditch
Inspired by the mix of entrepreneurial and artistic spirit that defines the area, our office space near Shoreditch is an intersection of form and function. Much of the interior has been stripped back to the bare concrete and covered with graffiti as a nod to the surrounding street art scene. At the center of it all is an incredible spiral staircase featuring a colorful mural designed by local artists. Skylights illuminate a large communal area that serves as a social hall for all our members, keeping the vibe in the office friendly and welcoming. Featuring private offices that provide quiet workspace, conference rooms that inspire collaboration, and micro-roasted coffee that keeps you energized, this is a work environment that makes business a pleasure. To experience all this location has to offer, book a tour with us today.
Events at 41 Corsham St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Pop Up: FITUJuly 20th,11:00AM - 3:00PM
- Wearing WellbeingNovember 16th, 6:00PM - 8:30PM
- Quiz! Karaoke! Music + Vibes!October 6th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Pop Quiz + Music from BBZSeptember 1st, 5:30PM - 8:00PM
- Neuro-Science of BIG BRANDS!August 23rd, 7:05PM - 9:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.