Downtown Seattle, SeattleAdresse
Downtown Seattle coworking space
In the heart of downtown, this Seattle office space occupies all six floors of the Holyoke Building, the first to be constructed after the Great Seattle Fire of 1889. The coworking space combines historic charm—exposed brick and stone walls, high ceilings, and tall windows—with polished, contemporary Northwest interiors. There are lots of open and airy common spaces and an event space on the lower level. Feel free to bring in your dog to work—it’s a great way to meet other members.
The building tends to attract more established companies, especially those looking for a cool community and peaceful place to work. Pioneer Square, filled with great restaurants, is just a few blocks away. You’re easy walking distance from the Seattle Ferry Terminal, and the closest bus stop is a couple of blocks away. There’s parking in a building just across the street. For an office space that combines a historic feel with a modern vibe, come to WeWork Holyoke.
Hva vil det koste?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Vårt renholdspersonale vedlikeholder fellesarealer, møterom og privatkontorer døgnet rundt.
- High Speed Internet
- Koble deg på Ethernet-tilkoblingen eller sikret Wi-Fi, som inkluderer IT-støtte og funksjonalitet for gjesteregistrering.
- Bemanning på stedet
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Disse lydtette alkovene er komfortable rom for private samtaler og videochat.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Mikrobrent kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.