107 Spring St Seattle WA 98104
View on map
Downtown Seattle coworking space
In the heart of downtown, this Seattle office space occupies all six floors of the Holyoke Building, the first to be constructed after the Great Seattle Fire of 1889. The coworking space combines historic charm—exposed brick and stone walls, high ceilings, and tall windows—with polished, contemporary Northwest interiors. There are lots of open and airy common spaces and an event space on the lower level. Feel free to bring in your dog to work—it’s a great way to meet other members.
The building tends to attract more established companies, especially those looking for a cool community and peaceful place to work. Pioneer Square, filled with great restaurants, is just a few blocks away. You’re easy walking distance from the Seattle Ferry Terminal, and the closest bus stop is a couple of blocks away. There’s parking in a building just across the street. For an office space that combines a historic feel with a modern vibe, come to WeWork Holyoke.
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- Bike Storage
- Mothers' Room
- Dog Friendly
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.