Downtown Seattle coworking space
Downtown Seattle, Seattle Address
In the heart of downtown, this Seattle office space occupies all six floors of the Holyoke Building, the first to be constructed after the Great Seattle Fire of 1889. The coworking space combines historic charm—exposed brick and stone walls, high ceilings, and tall windows—with polished, contemporary Northwest interiors. There are lots of open and airy common spaces and an event space on the lower level. Feel free to bring in your dog to work—it’s a great way to meet other members. The building tends to attract more established companies, especially those looking for a cool community and peaceful place to work. Pioneer Square, filled with great restaurants, is just a few blocks away. You’re easy walking distance from the Seattle Ferry Terminal, and the closest bus stop is a couple of blocks away. There’s parking in a building just across the street. For an office space that combines a historic feel with a modern vibe, come to WeWork Holyoke.
What will it cost?
107 Spring St Seattle WA 98104
- 2nd and University
- Nearby parking structures (average $5/hour)
- I-5 North and I-90 South
- 3rd and Secena, 2nd and Spring
- Storage available. There is also a bike share station 2 blocks away
- The Washington State Ferry Terminal is about 5 blocks away
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Events at Holyoke Building
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- WeWork Labs Seattle Launch PartySeptember 17th, 6:00PM - 8:30PM
- Seattle Pride Brunch & ParadeJune 24th,10:00AM - 3:00PM
- Seattle VR Meetup | Immersive Technology in HealthcareFebruary 26th, 5:30PM - 8:30PM
- Carbon Pricing and the Energy Alliance in WA StateAugust 23rd,12:00PM - 1:00PM
- Founders LIVE!July 27th, 5:00PM - 8:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.