1550 Wewatta St Denver CO 80202
View on map
Union Station: Coworking & Shared Office Space in LoDo
Located just steps away from Union Station, this Denver office space in the newly built Triangle Building puts the entire city within easy reach—light rail, trains, and buses, as well as quick access to Denver International Airport. There’s also plenty of onsite parking for members and guests.
The ski lodge-inspired design adds to the friendly vibe, as does the fact that lots of members bring their dogs to work. That’s why the coworking space attracts innovative entrepreneurs from all types of industries. There’s a beautiful retail space on the ground floor, and three more floors above that foster a collaborative atmosphere. There’s a wide range of eateries in the area, so there’s always somewhere to impress clients. WeWork Union Station is the right choice when you’re looking for a convenient location and a lot of amenities.
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.