Coworking Space in Denver
, Denver Address
Located just steps away from Union Station, this Denver office space in the newly built Triangle Building puts the entire city within easy reach—light rail, trains, and buses, as well as quick access to Denver International Airport. There’s also plenty of onsite parking for members and guests. The coworking space attracts innovative entrepreneurs from a range of industries, whether they need a single desk or an entire floor. There’s a wide selection of eateries in the area, so there’s always somewhere to impress clients or celebrate a big win with the team. WeWork Union Station is the right choice when you’re looking for a convenient location and tons of invaluable amenities.
What will it cost?
- Union Station: A, B, C, D, E, F, H, W
- On-site parking ($12/hour or $250/month)
- Speer Blvd, I25
- Union Station
- Storage available
1550 Wewatta St Denver CO 80202
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Events at Triangle Building
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Opportunity Coalition Happy HourOctober 11th, 5:00PM - 7:00PM
- Product Management for AI in the Automated EconomySeptember 28th, 2:00PM - 3:30PM
- Denver Startup Week: Rumors of Our Death are Greatly ExaggeratedSeptember 27th,12:00PM - 1:30PM
- Denver Startup Week: Scaling a Startup and Worried About your Culture? Here's what to Look Forward to and what to Fear!September 26th,10:00AM - 11:30AM
- Veterans in Residence Happy Hour for Denver Startup WeekSeptember 25th, 4:00PM - 6:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.