Coworking Space in Denver
Located just steps away from Union Station, this Denver office space in the newly built Triangle Building puts the entire city within easy reach—light rail, trains, and buses, as well as quick access to Denver International Airport. There’s also plenty of onsite parking for members and guests. The coworking space attracts innovative entrepreneurs from a range of industries, whether they need a single desk or an entire floor. There’s a wide selection of eateries in the area, so there’s always somewhere to impress clients or celebrate a big win with the team. WeWork Union Station is the right choice when you’re looking for a convenient location and tons of invaluable amenities.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
LoDo Serviced Office Near Union Station
At WeWork Union Station, we wanted to reflect the city’s chill attitudes, outdoor inspirations, and love of community. You’ll find all that, plus a ton of amenities and services in our LoDo shared office. The ski lodge-inspired design adds to the friendly vibe, as does the fact that lots of members bring their dogs to work. Our main common space, inspired by German beer gardens, is made to feel like an inviting and warm retreat from the crisp outdoors. Fruit water, printing, high-speed internet—we’ve got all the workspace essentials. But we go even further, raising the bar with custom murals, a community bar, and a gorgeous internal connecting stair that promotes exploration and collaboration. Join WeWork Union Station and your team will thank you.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.