One Beacon Street
1 Beacon St Boston MA 02108
View on map
Finding Coworking Space and Private Offices by Government Center
Welcome to WeWork One Beacon Street—home to forward-thinking companies, fresh design, and vibrant community conveniently located in the heart of the Hub. Occupying the 14th and 15th floors of a 36-story tower, this prime Beacon Hill shared office space has it all. Here, brainstorming rooms are the birthplace of new product lines, networking events yield meaningful conversations, and business collaborators are around every corner. And the location is hard to beat. Onsite parking, bike storage, and access to the Blue, Red, and Green lines a block away make commuting a breeze no matter where you’re coming from. What are you waiting for? Book a tour of WeWork One Beacon Street today to put your business ahead of the curve.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own library-inspired space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
WeWork’s Beacon Hill Shared Office Space
Built in 1972, One Beacon Street has long served as a hub for Boston’s buttoned-up business scene. Our designs celebrate that tradition while adding a modern twist for today’s creators. From warm, curated interiors and friendly onsite staff to unlimited micro-roasted coffee and a dedicated meditation room, this space is the epitome of office perfection. Plus, easy access to Quincy Market, TD Garden, and an abundance of tasty restaurants gives you plenty of after-work options for entertaining clients or unwinding with the team. Take the first step towards your business’ future and join WeWork today.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.